Startseite
Amiforce 2.1     Amiforce-News Amiforce-News Amiforce-Forum Amiforce-Forum Amiforce-Chat/IRC-Chat Amiforce-Chat/IRC-Chat Gästebuch Gästebuch Kontakt mit dem Webmaster aufnehmen Kontakt mit dem Webmaster aufnehmen

Amiblitz3
Amiblitz2(alt)
Storm Wizard
Abakus-Design
Helpguide
Toolsguide
Tipps&Tricks
Gamesfun
Links
Download
Musik

Bugfixes am Forum
Subdomains aktiviert
Counterscript entfernt
  Navigation:   Index / 
Amiforce Forum - AmiBlitz 2 resolution problem...
Registrierung Häufig gestellte Fragen Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Startseite Bugtracker Chat Irc
Amiforce Forum » Amiforce (Intern) » AmiBlitz 2 resolution problem... » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
A500classic
Grünschnabel

Herkunft:
  AmiBlitz 2 resolution problem...Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von A500classic suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I have a problem with the resolution of Amiblitz 2. When I open it the program's resolution is too low I cannot see everything in one screen. if I go under setting the window starts at the bottom right corner and when I drag it..I can only see half the content of the window and I cannot even see the OK and Cancel button.

I want to open Amiblitz2 in WB screen or have higher resolution so I can see more...but I cannot change or alter anything within Amiblitz2 itself.

Before everyone screams AmiBlitz3...I try AmiBlitz3 and I see everything ok..but when I click open file project and receive the open dialog box..the font color of everything is invisible. I cannot see any words and the only thing that is black color in the font is the name of the partitions.

So I cannot use AmiBlitz2 because of bad resolution and unable to alter the resolution and I cannot use Amiblitz3 because I cannot open files because I cannot read anything in the file open dialog box.

I am stuck with Blitz Basic 2 from Amiga 500 which seems to act half normal. Can anyone please help me?

Also I wanted to post in AmiBlitz2/3 forum but I cannot do that for any apparent reason I am blocked to post there.

05.03.2014, 08:51 A500classic ist offline   Profil von A500classic Füge A500classic deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu
Der_Wanderer
Foren Gott

Herkunft: Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg
  Antwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von Der_Wanderer suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

You need to register at amiblitz.de
It is not so easy to register since there are a lot of spam registrations, so make sure to use a nice user name (NOT "42j45tb2").

14.03.2014, 17:13 Der_Wanderer ist offline   Profil von Der_Wanderer Füge Der_Wanderer deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an Der_Wanderer senden Homepage von Der_Wanderer
  « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: