| WinUAE Version 1.5.1 erschienen|| |
Major 1.5.0 bugs fixed:
- Failed to start with some display card/driver combinations.
- Regular (non-RDB) OFS formatted hardfiles didn't mount under KS 1.3.
- Memory corruption in configuration file handling causing random
crashes when loading or saving configuration files.
- Configuration files in subdirectories didn't load if configuration
cache was enabled.
- RTG hardware mouse cursor may have been invisible (or had
wrong graphics) in some cases after resolution change.
- Switching between non-interlaced and interlaced modes caused random
"scanline" graphics corruption.
Other bug fixes:
- Built-in HRTMon crashed in JIT modes.
- Interlace modes fixed in "normal" (non-doubled/scanline) modes.
- Fixed borderblank graphics corruption in interlaced modes.
- Fixed possible crashes when switching Windows desktop resolution or
when using quick user switching.
- "Kickstart Replacement" fixed.
- PCMCIA SRAM emulation didn't work in memory expansion mode.
- Emulation paused if "stop sound while inactive/minimzed" was enabled.
- Improved directory filesystem statefile support.
- AVI recording crash if only audio recording was enabled.
- Native DLL support fixed.
- Forced fullscreen refresh rates didn't work in some cases.
- Multiple identical (same serial number) USB game controllers do not
confuse input system anymore.
- Major blitter slowdown in some AGA modes.
- ADF was not updated if disk write was aborted (Cadaver save disk)
- Crash when USB mouse/joystick was removed or inserted before
emulation was started.
New and improved features:
- Added support for Direct3D pixel shader filters (very fast compared
to software filters, pixel shader 2.0+ compatible display card
required), plain Direct3D filter performance improved.
Latest (August 2008 or later) DirectX required.
- In windowed mode all resolution or chipset/RTG mode switches
resize the window instead of window closing and opening.
- Aspect ratio setting added to RTG and filter panels.
- Window resize enabled in windowed mode (chipset mode).
- Added Picasso96 option "Always scale in windowed mode" which enables
window resizing and disables automatic resize. Keeps aspect ratio
- Only reset fullscreen mode when resolution or depth changes.
- On the fly USB mouse/joystick insert/removal does not modify
currently selected input device(s) in Ports-panel.
- Enable ini-mode (registry replacement) if .ini
(without .exe) is found. Previously always used winuae.ini.
And more. Originally 1.5.1 was planned to be "1.5.0 bug fix" update only..
Dieser Beitrag wurde von HelmutH am 14.08.2008, 19:37 Uhr editiert.