Startseite
Amiforce 2.1     Amiforce-News Amiforce-News Amiforce-Forum Amiforce-Forum Amiforce-Chat/IRC-Chat Amiforce-Chat/IRC-Chat Gästebuch Gästebuch Kontakt mit dem Webmaster aufnehmen Kontakt mit dem Webmaster aufnehmen

Amiblitz3
Amiblitz2(alt)
Storm Wizard
Abakus-Design
Helpguide
Toolsguide
Tipps&Tricks
Gamesfun
Links
Download
Musik

Bugfixes am Forum
Subdomains aktiviert
Counterscript entfernt
  Navigation:   Index / 
Amiforce Forum - Step Five final freeware version
Registrierung Häufig gestellte Fragen Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Startseite Bugtracker Chat Irc
Amiforce Forum » Amiga Spiele (Amiga Classic und OS4) » Step Five final freeware version » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
mrodfr
Routinier

Herkunft: france
  Step Five final freeware versionAntwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträgen von mrodfr suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hello,

After some attempts for cleaning the code Eric M. aka Byron and his friends of NightLight Team have made online the last freeware version of Stepfive, A tetris-like AGA and PAL, now freeware.

The previous version, dated 1996, has got a big bug when the player came to level 8.

This last version had :

- Some old bugs corrected.
- Less difficulties.
- Improvement of the code (ASM).

With the links, you can see some old productions during 90's years made with Nightlight Team (sorry for the French site only) :

- Screenshots and demos made on Amiga 500. See the Sonic the Hedgehog demo for amiga !!!.

http://ericmcolleco.free.fr/ssmenu-programmationa500.html

- 2 Demos made on powermac 4400/200

http://ericmcolleco.free.fr/ssmenu-progr...onpowermac.html

- Stepfive Game, on the part "amiga1200"

http://ericmcolleco.free.fr/ssmenu-programmationa1200.html

The authors are curious to see if some feedback will be made for their old products and wish you a good fun with Step Five.

----
I'm Mrodfr and on this site is most of the official products I have participated on the amiga during my scool and army period (spier germany 89-90) and first work years.

I have made the gfx for some demos (sonic the hedgehog) and the step five game and participated on others projects.

Now 10 years after, I'm finally proud I have made some things with an amiga. I'm also proud to use each day an amiga and try to help here and on others places amiga programs on development or users who need help with their amiga on forum or ML. It's my story....

Mrodfr.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von mrodfr am 04.10.2007, 20:14 Uhr editiert.

04.10.2007, 20:11 mrodfr ist offline   Profil von mrodfr Füge mrodfr deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an mrodfr senden AIM Screenname: no YIM Screenname: no
  « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: